This article gives an overview of how leaders can use the reporting suite. For a more step-by-step approach to creating reports, check out Reporting Suite articles.
Overview of Report Types
- Single Assessment Report: Looks at data from a single assessment by question, total score distribution, and standard performance.
- Series Report: Looks at data from a unit/module/etc. by growth, assessment performance, and standard performance.
- Standard Growth Report: Shows data from every assessment where a chosen standard is assessed across the year.
- Flexible Standards Report: Highly customizable data on standard proficiency.
- Flexible Assessment Report: Highly customizable data on assessment performance.
This content has not yet been finalized. Check back soon for the full article.