Successfully implement the USNS assessments as a universal screener with this live, web-based training or connect with us to request this session on-site.
- Understand the structure and timing
- Understand best practices for conducting interviews
- Score with consistency across classrooms
- Develop an implementation plan for your school(s)
- Transform the information into action
2.5-hour live session and 1-hour discovery call*
This training is intended for principals, instructional leadership, and teachers that will be administering the USNS assessments. We suggest limiting participation to less than 100 participants per PD session. Contact us if you would like to schedule multiple sessions for a larger group.
This training is normally $1,800, but specially priced at only $900 through October 31, 2022. On-site pricing may be provided upon request
*In preparation for the live session, connect with our team for a discovery call to ensure that the format and content align with school/district work, systems, and initiatives.