Standards Growth Report
From the Reporting Suite, when creating the series assessment report, define the course (example: “First Grade,” “2nd Grade”), school year, and the standard of emphasis.
Standards can be searched for by code or written content of the standard.
- Hover on the report to see student names and performance.
- Click the green plus-sign button in the upper left to add cohorts, such as classes, schools, district or global cohort.
- Toggle breakdowns of proficiencies on the right side of the report to narrow focus.
- Select columns that should be shown using in the lower right corner.
- Download data from the report as desired.