Assessment Builder Video How-Tos
This article links to 5 videos about the assessment builder tool.
1. Assessment Folders and Accessing the Assessment Builder
This video explains the assessment folder structure and how to access the assessment builder to create a custom assessment.
2. Editing Questions in Main View
This video explains how to name assessments, add and edit questions in the main view.
3. Editing Questions in Detailed View
This video walks though adding question details like rubric information, photos for the assessment, and half points.
4. Adding Documents and Setting Overall Proficiency
This video walks users through adding documents to their assessment and setting an overall proficiency.
5. Assigning Assessments or Making Assessments Public
Step five, this video, is the final step and explains how to assign assessments to classes as a teacher, assign assessments to courses as an administrator/leader or how to make an assessment public.