One Day on the Forefront
A regional workshop on August 11, 2022, in Chicago, Illinois, to help area districts and schools improve their knowledge and use of Forefront to leverage assessment and grading practices.
- Build item analysis, standards, and growth reports
- Conduct analyses to identify areas of strength and weakness
- Conduct analyses to identify learning trends across standards and over time
- Learn how Forefront can inform and support MTSS
- Identify how Forefront can help inform goal setting
- Grow your professional network of peer districts across Illinois
Date & Duration
Full-day workshop on August 11, 2022, from 8 am to 3:30 pm CST.
Westchester Intermediate School
10900 Canterbury St
Westchester, IL 60154
District and school-based teams using Forefront or that have adopted Forefront for the 2022-23 school year. The best teams include all levels of leadership and instructional staff.
$250 per participant. Lunch and a continental breakfast are included.
Download a copy of the workshop schedule here. Please note that the program may be updated in advance of the workshop.