Forefront Education is seeking a Sales Representative to join our team!
Forefront Education supports K-12 schools and school districts in implementing grading and assessment practices that are meaningful, equitable, and focused on student learning. Forefront’s SaaS solution makes a positive impact on student achievement through supporting districts in refining and improving their standards-based grading, collaborative work, formative assessment, professional learning, and family communication.
The Sales Representative is a fully remote position that will be responsible for connecting with, presenting to, and securing partnerships with new schools and school districts across the United States and internationally. You will work with school and district leaders to help them to understand Forefront’s cutting-edge functionality and see how it will enhance their school improvement efforts.
In this position, you will help develop relationships with leads and prospects and guide them through the sales process. This person will both manage relationships with inbound leads and work with our team to generate and qualify new business opportunities. The ideal candidate will excel at presenting to district-level leadership remotely, shaking hands at trade shows, and have excellent follow-up, closing, and prospecting skills. You will help us build our sales department and advance our mission to improve outcomes for students.
- Lead inbound sales conversations from initial conversation to new customer acquisition
- Conduct prospecting to identify new opportunities
- Provide product presentations/demonstrations with online presentation tools
- Track sales activities in Salesforce and mine database for new opportunities
- Help develop sales materials and infrastructure to support conversions
- Some travel to trade shows to generate new business
- Work with marketing team member to ensure that the company has quality prospects
- Collaborate with customer success team member to support successful adoptions and generate referrals
- Prior relevant sales experience
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent writing and speaking communication skills
- Interest in, and the ability to set and exceed goals
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, HubSpot, Zoho CRM)
- Demonstrated knowledge of prospecting and closing processes
- Ability to be adaptable and solve problems creatively
- K-12 experience preferred
- Software sales or sales of educational materials experience preferred
- Self-driven, self-directed, self-motivated
- Able to travel (up to about 20 days per year)
- Fully remote - US based preferred
Salary: $60,000 - $75,000 plus commission with an attractive benefits package
Forefront is an equal opportunity employer with an interest in building a diverse team.
Interested in applying? Please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 15, 2021.